The funding provided by the Todd Foundation supports organisations working with children, young people, whānau and communities.
The Foundation is committed to listening and learning from our communities, and uses a high trust, relationship based funding model.
- Total funding provided to our communities since inception is $86 million (in 2019 dollar terms).
- Funding is approximately $4m per year.
- The Foundation takes a pro-active funding approach with a strong focus on systems change.
- The Foundation resources communities to create sustainable, long-term positive social change with a focus on supporting systems to change rather than funding programme and service delivery (applications are by invitation only).
- The Foundation works collaboratively with other funders, and is one of the founding partners of the Working Together More Fund.
Learn more about Todd Foundation